Monday 29 October 2012

Challenge #39 'Shabby Naturals' WINNER

A massive thank you to everyone who took part in our 'Shabby Naturals' challenge this fortnight. We had some beautiful entries for this challenge and would like to thank our fabulous followers.

The design team enjoyed viewing all of your beautiful cards and projects. As always, it was super difficult to choose between them all on this challenge but before I announce who they are, I would like to introduce our Guest Designer for November. 

We are very excited to have the lovely Ren-Yi Lo from Small Handed Creations joining our team for the month as our Guest Designer.  So don't forget to pop back and say hi!

I am very pleased to announce the following 'Top 3' creations for this challenge are:

#2 Teresa
#16 Macarena
#25 Tatiana

and the 'Winner' of our 'Shabby Naturals' Challenge is:

#23 Anne-Elise


Thanks for sharing with us this week Anne-Elise. Your card was beautiful. Don't forget to email me (mail@theribbonreel.co.uk) by the end of the week to claim your prize!

Congratulations to all, you can collect your 'top 3' and 'winner' badges from our side bar which you can display on your blogs.

Don't forget to check out this fortnights challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! Thank you so much!! You really made my day!! Thank you!! Congratulations to the Top 3, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm so happy! Thank you for interesting challenges and beautiful designers' works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooooooow!!! Thank you sooooo much :) I am really very happy about being one of the TOP 3... What a beautiful surprise! Congrats for Anne-Elise and my two co-winners from TOP 3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, thank you so much, I am thrilled! congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete